Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Reflections!


For the Reflections contest, me, my mom and my dad decided that since I love to make movies, I would do a stop motion picture video.  So me and my dad went on the picnic table outside, and got some erasers which were... a hamburger, a smoothie, french fries, and a popsicle.  I made a script of what was going to happen in the movie and then my dad took the pictures as I slowly moved the erasers.  He took a picture through every movement.  When we were done with that, we put it on a video program and made a title and then me, my dad, and Hunter made the voices. I did the drink and the french fries, my dad did Mr. Hamburger, and Hunter did the popsicle. Then my dad put it onto a DVD and gave it to my teachers the day Reflections entry was due.  A month later, my teachers told me I was a finalist! (which means i get to keep moving on) I was so happy!

1 comment:

  1. Maddie, I'm pretty sure I've watched your video 20 times! I am in love with it! I love all the music you chose, and the voices and the script you made was perfect! It sends a good message to people to be positive and to be open to trying new things and "Together weeee caaaaannn!!!" You are amazing, I can't believe you know how to do something like this! I have no clue how to make a video! Have a good day!

    Love, Krissy

    ReplyDelete